|Job Title||Courier Driver 2nd shift|
|Location||West Chicago, IL 60185|
|Department||Mobile Health Services|
This position is in the far western suburbs
Under the direction of Medical Courier Supervisor, Medical Couriers are responsible for safe packaging and delivery of medical equipment, medical records, lab specimens, supplies, X-Rays, etc. as an important part of patient care to hospitals, clinics, labs and nursing homes. Pick-ups and deliveries organized with direct communication to/from Dispatch in providing our clients the excellent customer service our company provides. Processes paper work for deliveries, insuring proper billing information and documentation tracking.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent driving record (provide Motor Vehicle Report)
- Available to work weekends
- Good knowledge of Chicago and Suburban Areas
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
- Willingness to submit to random drug tests
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle, track and process specimen samples
- Pick-up supplies and equipment for hospital
- Provide appropriate documentation, paperwork, reports
- Exposure to infectious biological specimens experienced on a daily basis*
- Ability to read a map and follow instruction/directions
- Must have High School diploma; some college preferred.
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry items up to 75 lbs. and reach overhead.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D