|Job Title||Operations Supervisor|
|Reports to||Karl Kuester|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Services Inc. of Wisconsin is currently looking for a self-motivated internal candidate who can take on the responsibilities of Illinois Operations Manager. The incumbent in this role will be ultimately responsible for all of the day-to-day operations in the state of IL. As a key member of management, the Operations Manager will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, and practices. On occasion, the person will be required to travel to for training and events, such as, the Marathon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of all station managers to guarantee they are performing job duties according to Company standards.
- Assist station managers effectively investigate and resolve any internal conflict among employees.
- Investigate incidents using the “Just Culture” algorithm and take appropriate action to avoid future incidents.
- Take ownership for the condition of stations and fleet. Coordinate all maintenance and repairs needed for company facilities and vehicle fleet. Ensure all fleet is in compliance with current State regulations and requirements.
- Review fleet maintenance and repair costs to ensure efficiency while maintaining safety standards.
- Review analytics, such as, payroll reports, customer satisfaction reports, and on-time percentages regularly to ensure current operations are meeting standards.
- Effectively communicate with customers, employees, managers, clients, and/or state officials to develop strong relationships and partnerships.
- Occasionally conduct presentations for staff and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience working as an EMT-Basic or Paramedic at Superior Ambulance Services.
- Three years of experience working in a managerial role at Superior Ambulance Services.
- An excellent understanding of Superior Ambulance culture.
- A demonstrated ability to show leadership and dedication. This role may require the incumbent to fully invest in the job and exhibit a high level of commitment; often making personal sacrifices in order to get the job done.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with other members in the organization, foster teamwork, and resolve conflicts among employees and peers.
- Adaptability; the ability to demonstrate flexibility in dealing with difficult or unpleasant circumstances, or adjusting to changing conditions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D