|Job Title||Social Media Specialist|
Often imitated, never replicated. Put your career in the hands of those who care. Come join our winning team. We’ve been growing the best EMS professionals for over 60 years.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Full-Time Social Media Specialist.
- Responsible for management of company profiles across social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Engage with social media audience via both proactive posting and responding professionally to comments about our company.
- Employ social media to enhance communication with our employees.
- Improve company social media profile content and visual appeal.
- Identify opportunities that will promote growth on company social media sites.
- Continually evolve our social media presence.
- Collaboration with management and staff to improve social media strategies.
- Recommendation of new social media tools, websites and applications.
- Monitor news and local news media for market intelligence.
- Maintain the company’s website.
- Assist with employee engagement and recognition as needed.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing or communications is required.
- Must have working knowledge and experience of all major social media platforms- including but not limited to- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Proven knowledge of social media analytic tools
- Professional and thorough written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional creative skills for marketing and social media work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Self-motivated and self-sufficient in approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative; high attention to detail and follow-up.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D