|Job Title||Station Manager|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin. We provide Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, 911 Contract Services; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
Current 911 communities covered by Superior Ambulance of Indiana: East Chicago, Munster, Dyer, Griffith, Merrillville, Arcelor Mittal Steel, Highland, and Chesterton. Current core stations are located in Valparaiso, Michigan City, Highland, Chesterton and Merrillville.
We are looking for a Station Manager
Job summary: The Station Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the station. The Station Manager must provide overall direction of employees and resources. Station Manager must be able to be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Maintain daily operations of the station. Provide station Leadership.
- Control inventory of supplies required for everyday operations of the company including but not limited to medical, ambulance and station.
- Train personnel in all aspects of routine company operations including but not limited to safety, company policy, equipment, and vehicles.
- Compile data to analyze and optimize station operation including but not limited to call statistics, scheduling, payroll, and employee attendance.
- Responsible for Rig checks and manage related problems immediately.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with your Operations Manager. Report all safety issues to your Operations Manager immediately.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with your employees. Handle complaints as needed.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and classes.
- Conduct oneself in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner at all times. Maintain and achieve excellent customer relationships and customer service.
- Conform to the company dress code.
- Promote and maintain safety at all times. Consistently look for ways to improve safety and correct any unsafe conditions or practices immediately.
- Maintain an incident free record.
- Attend all mandatory safety classes.
- Build employee enthusiasm through special projects and outings. Also counsel and motivate employees in personal and professional areas. Promote a harmonious working team environment.
- Oversee corporate operations as assigned.
- Run calls as a crew member as needed.
- Previous EMS experience
- Paramedic preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D