|Job Title||Help Desk Analyst|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. Superior offers ground and air transport for a vast variety of patient needs, including but not limited to Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support, Critical Care Transport and Bariatric Transport. A second-generation, family-owned and operated business, Superior integrates family values into its daily operations and corporate vision. Superior has created a foundation of success that has led to partnerships with more than 100 renowned healthcare institutions in the Chicagoland area (25 throughout DuPage County), as well as in Northwest Indiana and Southeast Michigan.
Supports and maintains the day to day equipment, hardware and software at all Superior locations. Also responds to issues pertaining to mobile data terminals, audio visual equipment, and network problems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help desk (end user) support to all Superior Ambulance employees.
- Installs and updates new software and fixes hardware issues.
- Provides support for all authorized applications and services.
- Initial responder to all problem tickets related to network support, phone systems, Dispatch technologies, Crew Scheduler, Zoll, Ceridian, server, storage, account management, etc...
- Responsible for imaging and rebuilding of Company provided computers and mobile devices.
- Sets up all Audio Visual equipment.
- Trains staff and users on as needed basis for all Company provided and authorized resources, hardware, applications and services.
- Plans and coordinates visits to remote stations and approved facilities to assist with computer related issues.
- Assists as needed in approved IT maintenance activities.
- Maintains work order tickets and software licenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred with background in IT. Prior help desk experience is preferred.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D