|Job Title||EPCR Coordinator|
Under the general supervision of the EPCR Manager, the EPCR Coordinator performs a variety of work in the Operations section. The EPCR coordinator is responsible for monitoring the missing paperwork, signatures, EPCR clarifications and any other tasks that are assigned. The EPCR coordinator will also oversee the IMPACT program. Works closely with the IT department and the billing department to complete tasks.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with crews and management to find missing paperwork.
- Working with crews and management to conduct EPCR clarifications.
- Oversee the IMPACT program.
- Works with IT to clear up EPCR issues.
- Works with billing to see what calls are outstanding.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a good attitude and be respectful of other departments and employees.
- Occasionally: kneeling, stooping, stretching, bending, and leaning.
- Frequently: hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching, typing.
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform visual inspections.
Works indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions and to blood/body fluids, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes. Frequently works with others, face-to-face contact with others with exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D