|Job Title||Recruiter - Entry Level|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in the greater Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area; providing wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, as well as Critical Care Rotary Transportation.
We are seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Full-Time Recruiter in our busy Human Resource Department. Our Corporate headquarters are located in Elmhurst, IL.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience corporate Human Resource Recruiting in a high volume environment
- Must have the ability and desire to work in a team environment yet feel comfortable making independent judgments as needed
- Must have basic knowledge of applicant tracking systems (preferably Ceridian Recruiting Solutions)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and stay organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Supports recruiting efforts for multiple positions within the Company by screening applications, conducting interviews, collecting/reviewing pre-employment paperwork, and hiring qualified candidates
- Evaluates and reviews applications and certifications to verify information provided meets stated minimum qualifications
- Acts as a liaison with hiring managers in reviewing departmental staffing needs
- Creates job descriptions and job postings as needed
- Attends job fairs and local high schools to promote the Company and attract talented candidates
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D