|Job Title||Fleet Administrator*|
|Location||Elmhurst, IL*||*Position is based out of Elmhurst, IL|
The Fleet Administrator will provide general office support for the Fleet Manager and Director of Logistics. The Fleet Administrator is responsible for (but not limited to) assisting other departments with fleet related concerns, filling in at the front desk when the front desk administrative assistant is not available, and data entry on fleet software. This position may lend itself to supporting other departments of the logistics team.
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license.
- Outgoing, welcoming personality
- Ability to multitask and handle fair amounts of stress when busy
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Have a clean and acceptable driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with OSHA and HIPAA regulations (or able to learn)
- Understanding of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, vehicle tracking, and mobile communications
- Maintains vehicle history files
- Typing of at least 30WPM
Expectations of the Position:
Supports the guiding principles & vision by exhibiting the following behavior with employees and providers:
- Excellence & Competence
- Able to maintain confidentiality under certain situations
- Time management ability
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily maintaining of fleet vehicle records
- Monthly support for coding and inputting invoices for multi-state operation
- Work in tandem with Fleet Administrator/Manager requiring vehicle licensing
- Fill in at front desk as needed, including daily breaks and lunches
- Clerical duties to include filing and scanning
- Licensing chores as needed at Secretary of State or IDPH office
- Assisting in all phases of new vehicle licensing
- Possess strong organizational and computer skills.
- Good ability to multi-task.
- H.S. diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Good problem solving skills and work well independently as well as with others.
- Team Player attitude
- Possess good customer service skills.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is consistently required to use hands, fingers, handle, feel; and talk, hear & see. The employee is frequently required to lift, stand, bend, walk, and drive. The employee is required to reach, push and pull with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus, ability to judge distance and space relationships, be able to see clearly at 20 feet or more and see peripherally. The employee is occasionally required to work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment. Travel to other company locations may be required. Should be able to raise and lower objects of up to 25 lbs.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D