|Job Title||Industrial Clinic Paramedic*|
|Location||Highland, IN*||*Position is based out of Highland, IN|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Industrial Clinic Paramedic for
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois, Michigan and Northwest Indiana. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
On-site work will be performed at BP’s Whiting Refinery, located in Lake County Indiana at 2815 Indianapolis Boulevard, Whiting, Indiana 46394. Built in the late 1800’s, 14 miles southeast of downtown Chicago, the refinery spans over 1,400 acres and 3 cities. It is the largest refinery in the Midwestern United States, processing up to 430,000 barrels of crude oil per day.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 2:30pm to 5:00am and Friday 2:30 PM to Monday 5:00 AM
- Holidays will need coverage the same as weekend coverage (if needed)
To perform the job successfully, strong attention to detail, critical thinking and decision making skills are requisites as this position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You must also be a licensed Paramedic in the State of Indiana.
- Minimum qualifications are you must be at least 18 years of age
- Have HS Diploma or GED, IN State EMT-P license
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/ PALS Certification
- National Registry
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D