|Job Title||Medi-Car Driver *|
|Location||Elmhurst, IL*||*Position is based out of Elmhurst, IL|
|Department||IMC Illinois Medicar (Wheelchair Service)|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Weekends|
Illinois Medi-Car, a unit of Superior Ambulance Service, has immediate openings for FULL-TIME drivers to transport wheelchair-bound individuals to healthcare facilities, hospitals, testing laboratories, etc. To be considered for a Driver position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold current & valid IL driver’s license
- Have a “clean” driving record for at least 18 months
- No loss or suspension of driver license at any time or for any reason
- Be least 18 years of age
- Ability to accurately and quickly read a street map
- Ability to push or pull a wheelchair that may be carrying up to 250 pounds. (Physical exam required).
- Must have open availability.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D