|Job Title||EMT Certification Program*|
|Location||Joliet, IL*||*Position is based out of Joliet, IL|
|Department||EMT-B Certification Program|
|Additional Information||August, 2019|
Are you highly motivated and wanting to pursue a career in EMS, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Services, Inc. is looking for you!
We are offering a 8-week PAID Accelerated Apprentice Program (Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM) that will educate candidates and prepare them to successfully complete the National/State Registry and become a licensed Emergency Medical Technician – Basic.
- Duration – approximately 8-9 weeks
- Class meets Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5/6 PM.
- Location - Joliet, IL
- Attendance is mandatory
- Minimum Wage pay until licensing
- Must have proof of high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age minimum
- Must pass physical, lift test (140 lbs.) and drug screen. Provide Immunization Record
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Must agree to sign an EMT Apprentice Program Contract and have availability to work full time for one year after completion
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 80%
- Must be able to read/comprehend at a college level
All applicants must go through an interview process to determine a good fit for our company.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D