|Job Title||Experienced Paramedic - Mobile Stroke Unit -24/7*|
|Location||Elmhurst, IL*||*Position is based out of Elmhurst, IL|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent,locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
Our "Mobile Stroke Unit" is seeking experienced Paramedic professionals in the Chicagoland area to work on our state of the art Mobile Stroke Treatment Unit. Shift: 24/7
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and/or EMS Commission of Indiana
- Tested into Loyola Hospital system.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED, IL State EMT-P certification
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/ BTLS Certification
- National Registry
- Field Experience
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D