|Job Title||Indiana Paramedic Transition Program*|
|Location||Highland, IN*||*Position is based out of Highland, IN|
Are you looking for a fast-pace 911 provider with top pay and benefits?
Superior Ambulance of Indiana is proud to announce our Paramedic Transition Program. This program will allow you to obtain an Indiana State Paramedic License. After attending our general orientation, you will be placed in our Paramedic Transition Program.
This program is a 16-hour paid course consisting of classroom and practical covering a variety of advance equipment and skills. You will also be required to pass the St. Mary EMS System entry process.
8-Hours of classroom covering
- Central lines
- Excited Delirium Syndrome
- Other advance paramedic skills and knowledge
8-Hour practical skills covering
- Static/Dynamic Cardiology Assessment
- Trauma Assessment
- Other advance ALS equipment and skills
Must pass the St. Mary EMS System Entry Process and National Registry CBT Assessment Exam
At the successful completion of our Paramedic Transition Program, you will receive a State of Indiana Paramedic License.
Program pre-hire Requirements:
- Letter of good standing from your current EMS System
- ACLS within 3 months
- PHTLS within 3 months
- PALS within 3 months
General Hiring Requirements:
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current State EMT-P license
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Consent to a criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical and lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- Current CPR Certification
Current 911 communities covered by Superior Ambulance of Indiana:
East Chicago, Munster, Dyer, Griffith, Merrillville, Burns Harbor, Arcelor
Mittal Steel, and Chesterton
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D