|Location||Warren, MI*||*Position is based out of Warren, MI|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Michigan, Northern Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Ohio. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees
Our Macomb County Michigan location is seeking Paramedics for Full Time, Part Time and Special Events positions.
Apply now for the opportunity of a $3,000 sign on bonus (*restrictions may apply).
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS).
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School diploma or equivalency
- Must have a Michigan State EMT-P Licensure and CPR training
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Be able to pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical and lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/BTLS Certification
- National Registry
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D