|Job Title||Accounts Payable Clerk*|
|Location||Elmhurst, IL*||*Position is based out of Elmhurst, IL|
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
Accounts Payable Clerk position, Part time. These responsibilities may lead to opportunities of advancement into a career path of related activity based upon the employee's performance, and competency over the course of time which will continually be evaluated. This is a part time position w/flexible schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scan, File and maintain paperwork for the A/P Department.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into system as needed.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Invoice verifications.
- Other duties as requested.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Experience with data entry, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft office
- Healthcare knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Ability to “Multi-task” and handle fair amount of stress when busy.
- Experience working a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable process and previous experience.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Computer literate. Great Plains a plus
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D